Prompt Solutions for Water Leaks
Calling a plumber at the first sign of a water leak is crucial to prevent potential disaster. Even a small, seemingly minor leak can escalate into a major issue, causing extensive water damage, mold growth, and structural problems. Prompt intervention by a professional plumber can swiftly identify the source of the leak, repair it efficiently, and mitigate further damage. Additionally, early detection saves money in the long run by avoiding costly repairs and water bills associated with undetected leaks.
Timely action ensures the integrity of your plumbing system, safeguards your property, and maintains a safe, healthy living environment. If you have a water leak on your property, now is the time to call R.B. Travis for professional leak detection in Pleasanton. Our team comes equipped with the latest leak-finding technology to quickly locate the leak and get it fixed fast.
Schedule your leak detection service now when you call (925) 275-5524.
“Very professional staff and plumbers. They did an excellent job on my meter box/sidewalk keeping everything nice and clean after the job was done.”- Marcel D
There are several signs that you may have a water leak in your Pleasanton home, such as
- Increased water bills: Your water bills have spiked although your usage hasn’t changed.
- Water stains: Brown, yellow, or grey water stains on your walls, ceilings, or floors.
- Musty smells: Musty smells in your home could be caused by a water leak.
- Dampness or moisture: Dampness or moisture on your walls, floors, or ceilings.
- Low water pressure: A sudden decrease in water pressure could indicate a leak.
- Sounds of running water: Hearing running water when all taps and appliances are turned off.
- Wet or soggy lawn: Your lawn is always wet or soggy, even when it hasn't rained.
If you notice any of these signs of water leak, it's important to investigate the issue as soon as possible to avoid further damage and costly repairs.
Common Causes of Plumbing Leaks
Common causes of water leaks include:
- Corrosion: Aging pipes can corrode over time, leading to leaks.
- High Water Pressure: Excessive pressure can strain pipes, causing them to develop leaks.
- Pipe Joints: Seals and connections at joints can weaken and deteriorate.
- Tree Roots: Roots can infiltrate underground pipes, causing them to crack and leak.
- Temperature Fluctuations: Extreme temperatures can expand and contract pipes, leading to leaks.
- Improper Installation: Poorly fitted or low-quality plumbing can lead to leaks.
- Physical Damage: Accidental hits or pressure from heavy objects can damage pipes, causing leaks.
Regular maintenance and timely repairs help prevent these issues.
Our Pleasanton plumbers are standing by to offer you the help you need. If you see a visible water leak on your property, or you suspect that you may have a hidden leak behind a wall or under your concrete slab, do not delay in giving us a call. Leaks won't get better on their own, and the longer you wait, the more damage to your home that you risk.
AN EXCELLENT REPUTATION
R.B. Travis Plumbing has a superb standing with the Better Business Bureau.
WE AIM TO PLEASE!
Our team strives to serve every customer beyond satisfaction.
SECOND TO NONE SERVICE
We take pride in providing high-quality services at competitive prices.
REAL DEAL CONTRACTORS
Our plumbers are licensed, bonded, and insured to handle your every need.