Providing Superior Plumbing Repair, Installation, Maintenance & More
When your plumbing system starts to malfunction, it can throw your life into chaos, stopping your daily routine in its tracks. At R.B. Travis, we know how important it is to get your plumbing back up and running quickly, correctly, and without any additional hassle.
This is why we are proud to offer our expert plumbing services to homes throughout Walnut Creek. No problem is too big or small for our licensed, insured, and bonded professionals, and we are so confident with our services that we back them up with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
From leak detection and fixture installations to water heater repairs and sewer main services, trust the plumbing team with over 20 years of experience, call R.B. Travis today.
“Very professional staff and plumbers. They did an excellent job on my meter box/sidewalk keeping everything nice and clean after the job was done.”- Marcel D
Our plumbers in Walnut Creek offer the following services to help keep your system running smoothly.
- Drain cleaning
- Water Leak Detection
- Hydro Jetting
- Fixture Installation
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- Sewer Services
- Backflow Testing
- Grease Trap Services
- 24/7 Emergency Plumbing
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
How Do You Detect A Water Leak?
Whether you suspect that you currently have a leak at your property or simply want to be proactive, explore common signs so you know when it’s time to contact a plumber in Walnut Creek.
Here are tips to help you quickly detect a leak:
- Examine your water bill – See if your most recent bill is unusually high compared to the same month last year or what your home or business should realistically be using.
- Monitor your water meter – After turning off your faucets, dishwasher, washing machine, and other water-running appliances, take note of the numbers and then check again in an hour; if the numbers change, you have a leak.
- Check your yard – Keep an eye out for any areas of your lawn where the grass is greener and grows faster than the rest, which would indicate a leak from a buried water line.
- Inspect appliances & fixtures – Check for puddles around the bases of your water heater, dishwasher, washing machine, sinks, toilets, showers, and tubs.
- Test your toilet – Insert a few drops of food coloring into your tank and see if it appears in the bowl after a few minutes, which would help you check for interior leaking.
- Other common signs – Additional clues to keep on your radar include discolored walls, dripping sounds, musty odors, blistering paint, or bulging wallpaper.
Have you noticed any of these signs? Rely on our plumbers in Walnut Creek to quickly identify the source of your leak and provide a lasting solution. Contact us today!
24-Hour Emergency Plumbing in Walnut Creek
Waiting to receive service when you are standing in water from an overflown toilet is not only upsetting, but also dangerous—as it could potentially lead to water damage and health hazards. Our team at R.B. Travis understands how important it is to get your home back to normal, which is why we offer 24-hour emergency plumbing in Walnut Creek, 7 days a week. If you are unsure if your plumbing concern is an emergency, we’ve put together a list to help save you hassle and money.
Contact our plumbers in Walnut Creek for 24-hour emergency service if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Flooding, or a risk of flooding
- No access to running water
- Sewage issues
- Large leaks or burst pipes
Whether your Walnut Creek home is in need of emergency repairs, plumbing installations, drain and pipe services, or quality maintenance, our skilled plumbers can help.
Schedule dependable service with our plumbers in Walnut Creek by calling (925) 275-5524 or submitting a contact form online today!
AN EXCELLENT REPUTATION
R.B. Travis Plumbing has a superb standing with the Better Business Bureau.
WE AIM TO PLEASE!
Our team strives to serve every customer beyond satisfaction.
SECOND TO NONE SERVICE
We take pride in providing high-quality services at competitive prices.
REAL DEAL CONTRACTORS
Our plumbers are licensed, bonded, and insured to handle your every need.