Sewer Pipe Repair Experts
Damaged sewer pipes and septic tanks can lead to a variety of health problems. That’s why we provide thorough inspections and go over all of your concerns with you before providing our top-rated sewer and septic tank services in Livermore.
Get in touch with your Livermore sewer repair experts at (925) 275-5524 for all of your sewer line repair and septic tank needs!
At R.B. Travis, Inc., our Livermore sewer line experts use the latest methods to inspect your sewer line or septic tank and make sure to provide you with all of the possible solutions.
There are many causes of sewer line damage, including:
- Broken, cracked, or collapsed pipes due to shifting soil, settling, sinkholes, or other natural causes
- Root intrusion from trees and shrubs or blockages by other foreign objects
- Deterioration and corrosion of sewer pipes
- Bellied pipes due to ground and soil conditions
- Leaking or broken joints that allow sewage to leach into the surrounding soil
- Sewer lines that are flat or back-graded over time due to substandard installation, corrosion of materials, or ground and soil conditions
- Sewer lines that are over-graded, due to substandard installation or ground and soil conditions
Camera inspections are extremely useful in determining the overall condition of a sewer lateral. If a video camera inspection finds that the majority of your sewer line is in good working condition, we can make repair recommendations without the need to replace your sewer line.
Installing Exterior Cleanouts
By code, you are required to have an external cleanout on your sewer lateral, but many older houses do not have a cleanout, which makes clearing your sewer line difficult and unreliable.
Exterior cleanouts provide access to the sewer lateral so that we can easily perform these important tasks:
- Sewer repair services
- Sewer cleanings
This can allow for a complete and thorough servicing. Additionally, cleanouts can provide an external pressure relief point by installing a sewer relief valve, which can prevent sewage backups in your home.
Trenchless Sewer Replacements
If you are in need of a sewer line replacement, our trenchless sewer replacement technology can replace your broken sewer line quickly and without major impact on your lawn, driveway, or yard. At R.B. Travis, Inc Plumbing, we employ the latest in trenchless technology to get your sewer line replaced quickly and efficiently.
Septic Tank Services
A septic tank is a small scale sewage treatment system in your yard. It’s used when a connection to a municipal sewage system is not available. Most often, septic systems are found with homes that are located in rural areas where municipal sewage isn’t available or in homes that cannot connect to municipal systems due to distance or elevation issues. Our experienced plumbers and water heater experts can provide you with any septic tank clearing and servicing. We can always aid in replacements, if necessary.
5 Signs You Need Sewer Repair
1. Soggy yard - If your yard is inexplicably full of water, it's possible that your sewer line has cracked and your sewer water is flooding your yard so give your local Livermore sewer repair experts a call.
2. More critters than normal - If you're noticing more animals or insects than normal, it's possible that they're attracted to the sewer water that's under your yard.
3. High water bill - If your water bill is higher than normal, but you haven't changed your water consumption. It's possible that a cracked sewer line is the culprit.
4. Gurgle - If your toilet is gurgling or bubbling while somebody is in the shower then give our Livermore sewer repair pros a call because the air in your sewer has no way out and pressure is building.
5. Inconsistent toilet water level - If your toilet bowl is full today and empty tomorrow, then your sewer is backed up and could use some repair.
Contact us for reliable and efficient Livermore sewer repair and septic tank solutions that you can count on for years to come!
“Very professional staff and plumbers. They did an excellent job on my meter box/sidewalk keeping everything nice and clean after the job was done.”- Marcel D
AN EXCELLENT REPUTATION
R.B. Travis, Inc Plumbing has a superb standing with the Better Business Bureau.
WE AIM TO PLEASE!
Our team strives to serve every customer beyond satisfaction.
SECOND TO NONE SERVICE
We take pride in providing high-quality services at competitive prices.
REAL DEAL CONTRACTORS
Our plumbers are licensed, bonded, and insured to handle your every need.